Terms & Conditions
- •You agree that, any contract for the Food and Food Delivery ordered through use of The WorkCafe App and/or Website and any contract for the supply of The WorkCafe Service from the The WorkCafe App and/or Website is between you and The WorkCafe. You agree to take reasonable care when providing The WorkCafe with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering food. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card.
- •User understands that some type of Food may be suitable for Users within certain age ranges only. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Food you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
Prices And Payment
- •All prices listed on the The WorkCafe App and/or Website for Food is correct at the time of publication. While The WorkCafe takes great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you may change at the time of delivery ,based on the latest menu and prices of the Participating Restaurant. The WorkCafe reserves the right to alter the menu of Food available for sale on the The WorkCafe App and/or Website and to delete and remove from listing their menu of Food and Food Delivery options, if any.
- •All prices listed on the The WorkCafe App and/or Website for Food Delivery by its delivery partner listed on the The WorkCafe App and/or Website reflect the price charged by The WorkCafe or its delivery partner at the time of listing. In the event where its delivery partner informs The WorkCafe immediately after placing the order by the User, about the change in price for Food Delivery, The WorkCafe will try to make every possible effort to inform the User about the price difference and the User can choose to opt-out of the order at that time.
- •User agrees that in case of change in price, The WorkCafe or its employees will not be liable to him in any manner.
- •The total price for Food and Food Delivery including all other charges, taxes, costs, if any, will be displayed on the The WorkCafe App and/or Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all the particulars mentioned in the order.
- •If you choose online payment, you shall ensure that online payment mode is secured, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct necessary security checks to confirm about your identification before making any such payment.
- •The WorkCafe can deduct The WorkCafe Credits in case someone is caught misusing them.
- •Delivery period quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Food will be delivered to the address as intimated by you while ordering.
- •The WorkCafe and the Participating Restaurant will make every effort to deliver within the time stated; however, The WorkCafe will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the Food is not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted, User shall contact the Participating Restaurant first. You may also contact The WorkCafe by email and The WorkCafe will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as reasonably possible.
- •In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by The WorkCafe.
- •If you fail to accept delivery of Food at the time they are ready for delivery or The WorkCafe is unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions or authorizations, then the Food shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such Food shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which The WorkCafe incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify The WorkCafe in full for such cost.
- •You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Food adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the Food. The WorkCafe cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such Food as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- •Refund will be credited within within 7-14 working days to the customer in case of any cancellations made under circumstances except otherwise stated herein to be unfit for a refund claim.
- •Cancellation of the order can be initiated by contacting our Customer Care. We shall work towards making sure that the Cancellation request is processed except in certain circumstances including but not limited to cases where the Food Product is out for delivery.
- •User understands and acknowledges that by choosing The WorkCafe you have allowed The WorkCafe
- •User understands, acknowledges and agrees that although The WorkCafe provides appropriate firewalls and protections, the The WorkCafe Service is not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible.
- •In case The WorkCafe is required to disclose your personal information in order to assist the Government Authority or in adherence to the Court Order or to protect the interest of the The Work Café Service and/or any particular user(s), The WorkCafe will disclose it without obtaining prior permission from you. You authorize us to disclose your personal information.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
- •All intellectual property rights of the Work Cafe, including but not limited to copyright, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, design, text, sound recordings, images, links, concepts and themes are exclusively owned by the Work Cafe. Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, hyperlink, creation of derivative works or other use in whole or in part in any manner is strictly prohibited.
- •Work Cafe is owned and operated by Rebel Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- •Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak at 8433530006.
Registered Address: Office No. C/305, S.No. 199, 204, 206, 209, Pl No. 4+12+13, Eden Park Society, Viman Nagar, Lohegaon Pune Pune MH 411014 IN